Babymoon: Our Roadtrip to Moab
Hello everyone! As some of you know, last weekend Jeremy and I took a road trip to Moab, Utah. The trip was a ton of fun! Jeremy is a kind and patient soul for driving six hours one way with a pregnant lady.
We had a weekend of great food, views and conversation. Unfortunately none of that conversation lead to a decision for a baby name. We filled our time sightseeing and hiking in the Canyonlands and Arches National park. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves….
Charley really enjoyed the trip
5 months pregnant and took a 5 mile hike #pregnancyachievement
Terrifying. We Jeremy drove 2,000 ft from our cabin in Moab to this viewpoint in the Canyonlands.
Not so tall now, are ya Jeremy?
He found his pina colata (and his happy place)
Pregnancy Update:
Week: 23 weeks + 5 days. The Golden Nugget is the size of a grapefruit, supposed to get to 20 oz this week. Our next appointment is this upcoming Thursday.
Cravings: Biscuits and gravy. One "weird" one that Jeremy was making fun of me for was doritos and Green Naked Juice. I like to think I just have a balanced palate.
Names: We aren't trying to keep it a secret, though we probably will once we pick one, but we still don't know. Jeremy keeps wanting to name him after football players. I vetoed Jamal Charles.
Symptoms this week: Feeling really normal
Kicks: I think I am growing an octopus by all the little kicks I'm getting :)
Highlight of the week: Jeremy scheduled me a prenatal massage today. It was amazing.
Looking forward to: My goal is to have the nursery organized and 90% complete by the third trimester, which starts in mid June. It is a slow work in progress.
In other news, we are headed to Charlottesville and Chicago to see our the new nieces and nephews within the next month. Pretty excited to meet the little ones!! 2015 is shaping up to be one for the record books!
Looking great, Kristin! All the little kicks are so fun! Love the craving of the Green Naked Juice too! Why is that so good? I have that craving every now and then and just cannot pass up the green Naked juice at the grocery store! So funny! I'm looking forward to seeing the baby room when it's finished!
ReplyDelete